Sunday, June 27, 2010

Message of a Medium - Insight Interview, Pt 3

Hello again, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful week and are enjoying a great weekend! I want to say "Thank you" to everyone who has emailed and commented on my blog here. It's nice to know that we are not alone in the world and can share these experiences. Let me know if there are other points to being a psychic medium or paranormal living (that you might be experiencing yourself and are wondering about), and I will do my best to answer them.

This is the third and final excerpt from my interview with Carol Geiler's INSIGHT intuitive focus group from May. The subject matter for this section is about turning on and off the psychic signal, personal protection, and some first steps to consider if one is interested in connecting with the Other Side. Enjoy!
___________________________________________

Are there any other suggestions? Some people are developing and integrating … Things about protection, grounding, and turning it off.

For developing, like I said, just practice, practice, practice. That’s the only way you can do it. Write down your list of successes. One of the things we always love to do in our life is focus on what went wrong. What was bad. You need to flip that the other way. That’s the only way you will be able to improve, is to focus on what went good and what went right. Make that your focus; that’s the only way you will be able to build.

To shut if off … Okay. For me, I really don’t have this problem.

Your problem is turning it on?

Yeah, I more or less have to turn it on. I have no problem shutting it off.

Some people do.

Yeah. I think that’s because …. I have this sort of egotistical point of view that says “I am part and parcel of the Universe. The Universe exists through me, therefore I have access to the entire cosmos, so when it comes to my reality, my life, my word is God.” And so …

You take control.

I take control. So when I’m done, I say “Okay, I’m done. I’m shut off.” And that’s the intent that I go out there with. Does it work 24 hours a day? No. Sometimes I’ll be walking around and I’ll get hit upside the head and go “What’s this?” But, I’m not one of these people who walks around claiming to be bombarded all the time and can’t get any sleep. I sleep like a baby! And the way to do that, you just have to believe you have that ability. Give yourself that permission. Give yourself that power. You can shut it off. Everything is a part of the Universe, which means you are also a part of the Universe, which means there is nothing that has anymore power or anything greater than your own Self, because it’s all really one big gigantic organism anyway. The other thing, though, if you are having trouble shutting it off, is just find some way to distract yourself. Watch something humorous on TV. If I need to be distracted, I’ll throw in Family Guy. You know, something that completely takes your mind off of it. You will close it down naturally.

Protection. Pretty much like I said. Learn discernment. Learn your place in the Universe. This is something to … I don’t think I’ve heard anybody say this, but this is sort of my own point of view. It’s come up with other psychics that I’ve read. As long as you are authentic and are honest and open, and you are “doing the work of spirit” you will always be protected. I’ve been doing this for 11 years, I can’t count how many “dead people” I’ve probably communicated with, but I’m pretty sure, based on the healing that maybe has happened or the people I’ve talked to, if I ever needed protection all I would need to do is ask “Can somebody who I have communicated with over the past 11 years come in and just give me a hand?” I guarantee somebody would show up. If you have communicated with people anytime in your life from the Other Side, all you have to do is just be aware, if it was a good communication, they will probably be there to help you if you needed it.

Just like asking your friends here.

Exactly. Exactly. The other thing, too, for protection, if you are interested in being a medium and communicating with people’s relatives, I think the first thing you need to do, though, is to have a relationship with your guardian angels, your spirit guides, whatever you want to call them. Do that first, because they are your first line of protection. Number one, at least for me in my experience, they were the ones that taught me how to do this. They were my teachers. But they will also buck from you negative stuff as well. You can always call on them for help. I’ve done that on ghost investigations, where I have a very negative energy spirit trying to give me psychic hate-mail, as I call it. All I have to do is ask one of my big guys. I say “Okay, big guys, help me out here.”

And does that work for you?

Oh, yeah.

So, it’s pretty much taking control again.

Yes, it’s taking control again.

So, last, how does what you do empower others?

First and foremost, I think it helps heal people. Like I say, it’s always about the client. If somebody is coming to you, it’s because they feel that they have something that needs answered. In some cases, they feel lost, sometimes they feel broken, sometimes they feel like they’re bleeding. If any information that comes through can help them through the healing process, that’s what you’re there for. The caveat to that is, again, be authentic. Don’t make things up. Don’t tell them what you think they want to hear. You’ve got to be completely honest. One of the things I do is, I may get nothing for you. And there have been people who come to me, expecting, or whatever the case may be, hoping for something, and I will get nothing. I’m not going to sit there and lie to them and tell them what I think they want to hear. I tell them “Sorry, I’m not getting anything.”

The other thing, too … I think one of the main goals in my life is to hopefully inspire people to the notion that there’s more to life than meets the eye. I want people to start looking at themselves for the incredible fountainhead of creation that they are. And start to acknowledge their own divinity that has basically been ripped away from them. I really want people to become aware of their Magical Souls. There are qualities to consciousness that are far beyond what you see, hear, and feel. And if I can somehow inspire people to maybe ask those questions of themselves and start them down that road to discovering just how magnificent and eternal and immortal they are, then I’ve really accomplished something on my journey here.

Well said. Are you ready for a demo?

No, but we'll do it anyway!

(Incidentally, the first guest from the audience came forward, and it seemed I wasn't picking anything up from her. Instead, I kept getting the name "Edward." I turned to the audience, suspecting it was a relative for somebody else. Sure enough, an audience member's relative with the middle name "Edward" came through and started giving validated information).

No comments:

Post a Comment